Welcome to the Nautical Mile Yacht Club
Nautical Mile Yacht Club meetings:
- Trader Todd's Marina, 24030 Jefferson, St. Clair Shores, MI 48080 hosts all regularly scheduled club meetings. Any meeting location changes will be published with meeting notices.
- Summer Meetings (May - September) are held at the Trader Todd's Clubhouse
- The Clubhouse is located in the Trader Todd's Marina, about 1/2 way between Zeff's Dockside Bar + Kitchen and the Lake St. Clair lakefront
- Winter Meetings (October - April) are held at the Trader Todd's Anchor Building
- The Anchor Building is located at Jefferson, and the meeting entrance is at the back of the Anchor Building.
It is the goal of the Club to compliment all of the Nautical Mile and surrounding area marinas and businesses and the Nautical Mile Merchants Association through the promotion of events offered by each of these organizations.
The Nautical Mile Yacht Club is a member of the Anchor Bay Yachting Association. The Club supports the ABYA organization and ABYA's goal of promoting safe boating on the Great Lakes.
Because the Nautical Mile Yacht Club is a standing member of the Anchor Bay Yachting Association, NMYC Members are eligible for many reciprocal offerings from the many other Yachting organizations that also belong to the ABYA - check them out!
The NMYC is excited to contribute our part to these organizations and their goals.
- In addition to Trader Todd's hosting the Nautical Mile Yacht Club, Trader Todd's Marina provides every marina service aspect
- Zef's Bar + Kitchen is located on Trader Todd's premises, and Zef's address is 24026 East Jefferson Saint Clair Shores, Michigan 48080
- The NMYC and the Nautical Mile Merchants Association are working to promote the Nautical Mile as a premier destination spot. The Nautical Mile Merchants Association schedules many activities for year round land and boating fun.
Effective January 1, 2023, Your Nautical Mile Yacht Club Bridge and Board Members:
Todd Wyber, Commodore
Teresa Rowe, Vice Commodore
Trevor Trelfa, Rear Commodore
Chris Duczynski, Director
Virginia Carstarphen, Director - Term: January 1, 2022 - December 31, 2024
Renee Weshaar - Director Term: January 1, 2023 - December 31, 2024
Elizabeth Trelfa - Treasurer, Immediate Past Commodore,
Note: All Board Members serve until their successor takes office.
Please contact any Bridge or Board member thru the NMYC Contact page